WarmAir Warming System
The WarmAir warming system is a compact, lightweight unit that delivers gently moving warm air using a low velocity blower. All air is filtered through the WarmAir unit and the FilteredFlo blankets. With built-in safety monitoring systems, caregivers will be alerted if the temperatures exceed or fall below temperature settings, providing further protection to your patient.
The unique patented design of the FilteredFlo patient warming blankets permits use of a lower velocity blower to supply gently moving, clean air. The filtered air warming method helps minimises air currents that may spread contaminants to the patient.
- Helps keep patients comfortable before and after surgery
- Can improve maintenance of warm body temperature during surgery
- Provides patient warmth after surgery
- May help accelerate healing and recovery time
CSZ uses Filtered Air Warming as opposed to Forced Air Warming
The unique patented design of FilteredFlo blankets permits use of a lower velocity blower to supply gently moving, clean air. The filtered air warming method minimises air currents that may spread contaminants to your patient.
Less Air Movement in the Operating Room
- Provide therapy before, during and after surgery
- Offer uniform warm air distribution
- Easy to manage and will not “fly away”
- Can be folded back for easy access to your patient
[divider scroll_text=” “]
For further information about CSZ Patient Temperature Systems, please contact our sales team:
UK: +44 (0)845 450 0590
IRL: +353 (0)45 882 600