Accuscience are delighted to announce the installation of UVItec Alliance Mini HD9 Chemiluminescence System at the Cell Biology and Biochemistry Group in the Pharmacy Building, University College Cork.
This western blot imaging system has a host of unique advantages:
• Ideal for high sensitivity demanding applications such as Western blot, Luciferase assay
• Super high sensitivity and low noise
• 16-bit pixel depth (65 536 grey levels)
• Dynamic range up to 4.8 orders of magnitude
• 9 megapixels extreme resolution
• Scientific grade CCD camera
• Cooling -60°C regulated
• optional to UV fluorescence and EPI fluorescence on blots
UVItec design and manufactures high quality fluorescence and chemiluminesence imaging system and analysis software, as well as a wide range of ultraviolet instruments for life science research. As an independent supplier of high quality fluorescent gel and chemiluminescence documentation and analysis systems, UVItec give very high priority to technical expertise and customer support for all our products, which have become well established in many leading scientific establishments worldwide.
Based in Cambridge, in the heart of the European Biotech Industry, they focus on producing scientific imaging systems which integrate state of the art optics, hardware and software, optimised for your specific application. Worldwide the company is renowned amongst all major research centres, universities as well as biotechnology companies for its commitment to quality and customer service.